On march 21, 2019 in Paris, the Circular Challenge International was held during the Hacking of Paris.
Eco-friendly materials; new sorting, collection or recycling solutions - Citeo's International Circular Challenge rewards those international start-ups offering environmental solutions that are set to become part of the circular economy.
Out of the hundreds of applications we received, we have selected six finalists who won a learning expedition in Paris (3 days of coaching with potential customers and circular economy experts on march 19th, 20th and 21th, 2019):
- Paptic for its wood fibre packaging / Finland.
- Ecovative for its mushroom-based material / USA.
- Slimbox for its tailored packaging solutions / Belgium.
- Repack for its reusable packaging service for e-commerce / Finland.
- EcoAct Tanzania for its beams made from waste plastic / Tanzania.
- Conceptos Plasticos for its bricks made from waste plastic / Colombia.
You selected the winning company!
Slimbox wins the Circular Challenge.